Please be patient with us as we’re taking a lot of precautions to keep you safe!
Dr Alex & Dr Vamsi are available by phone to help you through your emergencies and questions. We have teleconferencing options if it can help. If you don’t have to come in, and we can reduce risk in any way, we’re happy to help.
Our Team will be Screening bookings over the phone:
- No flu symptoms
- No exposure to at risk COVID19 people or places
- No recent travel overseas
- It’s a big space! And we’ve further minimised contact surfaces
- Hand Sanitizer on entry
- We wipe down common areas every hour.
- We’re Spacing out our appointments to minimise meeting other patients in the waiting area
- Leave the surgery rooms for 1 hour after use
- Sometimes we may ask you to wait in the car before coming up so there aren’t too many people in the waiting room
We ask that you
- Inform us if you’ve got any symptoms
- Check your temperature, throat and your breathing!
- Try to minimise touching your face and other surfaces, Mind where you sneeze and cough
- Sanitize your hands-on entry and as often as you feel like it!
- Peroxide based mouthwashes before we start any treatment
DO NOT ENTER THE PRACTICE IF
- You have flu like symptoms
- Have been interstate in the past two weeks
- Have been in direct contact with any with a suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19